2. Extract the zip file and copy the files into your opencart folder
Copy the Admin and Catalog folder and paste them into the Opencart folder.
NOTE: If you aren’t using the English language for the Opencart admin area copy the language file into the correct language folder.
If you are not using the default Opencart theme be sure to paste tawkto.tpl in the correct theme folder.
3. Go to the Modules section in the Extensions and install the Tawk.to plugin there.
4. After installing click the EDIT button.
5. Login to your tawk.to account.
6. Select the property and the widget you want to place on your store and click the ‘Use selected widget’ button.
7. The widget will now appear on your store.