There are two ways to add the tawk.to widget to WHMCS.
The easiest method is to download the WHMCS Module add-on located here
Alternatively, you can follow the manual instructions below :
If you’re not using the Add-on you can add the tawk.to Widget to a WHMCS site manually by following these steps:
1. Go to the folder where you installed WHMCS.
2. Open the folder “templates”
3. In folder “templates” open subfolder “portal” (looks like : /public_html/folder where you installed WHMCS/templates/portal/)
4. Find the file “footer.tpl” and click on it.
5. From the left side of your cPanel click on “Edit File” or “Edit File with Code Editor” option.
6. At the bottom of the page right ABOVE the </body> tag put:
7. Click “Save changes” (upper right corner of page)
8. Exit from cPanel.
It should look like this:
That’s it you’re done! The tawk.to widget should now appear on all pages of your WHMCS site.