tawk.to is a one product company that has developed and introduced a free live chat application that lets you monitor and chat with visitors on the website or from a free customizable page. We provide a unique opportunity to become part of a very successful team, which delivers one of the greatest live chat software solutions available on the web. tawk.to is a great chance to gain valuable and challenging experience at a rapidly growing start-up and be at the start of building a great product and bringing it into the world.
We are looking for a talented, passionate, hands-on UI/UX Designer to join our team in creating engaging user experiences. If you are a quick-learner with 3+ years’ experience and superior UI/UX skills, we couldn’t be more excited to have you on board!
– 3+ years in UI/UX experience
– Strong design skills, production value and attention to detail
– Great communication skills
– Strong understanding of UI and UX principles and techniques
– Understanding of common software development practices
– Strong designing knowledge for Web, iOS and Android
– Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
– Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
– Good command of English (written and spoken)
– Be a great team player
– Communicate with product team members to understand and interpret project requirements
– Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
– Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to developers
– Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
– Enhance existing interfaces
– Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
– Apply innovative design techniques to streamline and improve user experiences
– Inspire users with attractive, compelling designs while maintaining visual consistency and brand identity
Location: Riga, Latvia
Send your CV/résumé to email@example.com and make your design vision a reality.
tawk.to is seeking smart, talented, full of beans Backend Devs who are excited about working with with other smart, talented and proactive engineers to push the boundaries of what is expected of a live chat experience. If you think this is the direction you want your career to take, jump in and enjoy the ride!
Qualified candidates are:
– excited about building new things that have never existed
– the initiative, ready to continuously learn new skills and develop new knowledge
– flexible and open to change
– friendly, outgoing and self-motivated
– good at working in teams and independently
– able to express opinions and contribute ideas
– ready to contribute to all aspects of application development
– 2+ years of backend experience
– excellent understanding of NoSQL databases (MongoDB, CouchDB, etc.)
– experience in-memory key-value storages (Memcached, Redis, etc.)
– good command of English (written and spoken)
– strong Linux experience
– ability to drive cross team collaborations and ship production features in a fast-paced startup environment
– familiarity with source control principles (SVN, GIT, etc.)
– experience with Agile/Scrum/Pair programming methodologies
– expertise in integrating user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers
– with server side logic
– knowledge of frontend technologies is a plus
Location: Riga, Latvia
Send your CV/résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s build something brilliant.
We’re excited to show you what we’ve built, as we’re changing the way businesses communicate with their customers, by making real time a real thing. Why not initiate a live chat with us now ? A member of our team will show you the product, and explain more about our company.
Or if you prefer, our offices are located in Old Town Riga, just by Dome Square, feel free to make an appointment to drop in and meet the team.
– Competitive remuneration
– Motivated team and career growth opportunities
– Independent environment, where you get to champion your role
– Interesting and dynamic work in a rapidly growing company
– International experience
– Modern office in Riga’s Old Town Centre
tawk.to is a free live chat application that lets you monitor and chat with visitors on a website or from a free customizable page. No catch. No spam. No wares. It’s truly free and always will be.
With no agent or usage limits, business owners can now offer 24×7-365 live chat support to their customers from both their desktop and mobile devices. Visit tawk.to to register a free account & view the app.
Every day we get to build an array of awesome systems at scale, including search, concurrency, content organization, real-time metrics, deployment, and event-driven, low-latency, concurrent apps. Our current systems are mostly built on Node.js.
tawk.to is seeking experienced and intelligent software engineers that are excited about working with in closely integrated teams to push the boundaries of what is expected of the live chat experience.
We focus on fast, iterative development (over 200+ deployments just last month), and collaborative, interactive programming. Developers work with in small cross-functional teams of 3-6 crew that rely on one-another to champion their project goals and in setting their own priorities are expected to build and deploy applications quickly and iteratively.