tawk.to is the world’s most widely used business chat application, with over 4,000,000+ active business users globally. We are looking to hire smart, reliable, and dedicated Virtual Assistants, who have a high level of English proficiency to assist with customer service and administrative duties for one of our clients.
If these Values struck a chord, then you may just be the next High Flyer we are looking for:
- Family-oriented – You understand that family comes before work.
- Honest – All we have in this world is our word.
- Teachable – We do not expect you to know everything, you just have to be willing to learn and grow.
- Loyal – Customers will come and go, but our team sticks around for a reason.
- Reliable – You are the type of person that your friends and family know they can rely on.
- Resolve customer inquiries via phone, email, and chat
- Help set up appointments/meetings for the day and/or manage travel plans
- Update the company website and social media accounts
- Create and/or manage reports for operations, as needed
- Ensure customer requests are managed in a timely manner
- Provide world-class customer service in a friendly, confident, and knowledgeable manner
- Other duties as assigned
- Has either of the following work experiences:
- Virtual Assistant experience of at least one year, doing phone, chat, email support, and administrative duties
- Call Center CSR experience of at least one year, doing phone, chat, and email support
- Has a background in either of the following: Social Media Management, Bookkeeping, and/or Recruitment
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Canva, or similar photo editing tools
- Excellent English communication skills – Can clearly and effectively convey the right information in written form; Has effective probing skills
- Flexible – Willing to take on tasks, instructions, and/or work requests as needed
- Customer-focused – Someone who is willing to go an extra mile for their customers
- Resilient – Can work with less supervision, adapt to a fast-paced environment, and multi-task effectively
- Possesses excellent time management and organizational skills
- Proficient in using MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Familiar with Google Suite, cloud services, and other online tools
- Amenable to work on US hours
- Amenable to work on shifting schedules
- Amenable to work in PH Holidays
- Amenable to work during weekends
Basic Technical Requirements
- Your own laptop/desktop PC with the following minimum specs: i3 5th gen and above/AMD equivalent; 8GB RAM; Mozilla or Chrome installed
- A consistent and stable internet connection of at least 10MBPS with a backup internet connection
- A noise-canceling headset/headphone
- A quiet and dedicated workspace at home