tawk.to is the world’s most widely used business chat application, with over 4M active business users globally. We are looking to hire a smart, reliable, and dedicated Video Editor who will be responsible for capturing, editing, and producing videos for our client’s virtual events.
If these Values struck a chord, then you may just be the next High Flyer we are looking for:
Family-oriented – You understand that family comes before work.
Honest – All we have in this world is our word.
Teachable – We do not expect you to know everything, you just have to be willing to learn and grow.
Loyal – Customers will come and go, but our team sticks around for a reason.
Reliable – You are the type of person that your friends and family know they can rely on.
- Edit and optimize Zoom meeting video recordings of the Expert Panel sessions for our virtual events
- Edit blurbs, trim videos, add VYTS pre and post rolls, add introduction, names, job titles, basic color and sound correction, text on screen and possibly some background music
- Create videos for our newsletter, website and for social media postings
- Communicate and collaborate with the event team to produce quality video content
- Incorporate changes recommended by clients and events team into final video
- Able to work with clients in UK and US time
- Three to four years’ experience as a professional video specialist, with portfolio of past work examples
- Strong eye for detail and ability to apply consistent branding across a wide range of materials
- Creative eye and thinker
- Good time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Can work independently and collaboratively
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Reliable and well organized
- Proficient in Final Cut, Adobe Premiere and other similar tools
- Interest in travel and tourism
- Amenable to work on US and/or UK hours
- Amenable to work on shifting schedules
- Amenable to work in PH Holidays
- Amenable to work during weekends
Basic Technical Requirements
- Your own laptop/desktop PC with the following minimum specs: i3 5th gen and above/AMD equivalent; 8GB RAM; Mozilla or Chrome installed
- A consistent and stable internet connection of at least 10MBPS with a backup internet connection
- A quiet and dedicated workspace at home