tawk.to is the world’s most widely used business chat application, with over 4 million active business users globally. We are looking to hire smart, reliable, and dedicated System Administrator, who will help our client installing LoginTC with various vendor equipment.
To learn more about having a career at tawk.to, please visit: https://www.tawk.to/jobs-at-tawk-to/
If these Values struck a chord, then you may just be the next High Flyer we are looking for:
- Family-oriented – You understand that family comes before work.
- Honest – All we have in this world is our word.
- Teachable – We do not expect you to know everything, you just have to be willing to learn and grow.
- Loyal – Customers will come and go, but our team sticks around for a reason.
- Reliable – You are the type of person that your friends and family know they can rely on.
- Install LoginTC on a Citrix NetScaler and record the process.
- Install LoginTC while following instructions and document it.
- Customer Support via Email
- Create the steps and screenshots that would be transformed into public-facing documentation.
- Set up VPN, firewalls, and web access manager.
- Troubleshoot systems integration and network issues.
- At least 3 years of proven experience as a System Administrator.
- Must have their own System Administrator lab.
- Must have their own vendor VMs – Watchguard, SonicWall, Barracuda, F5, and Array Networks VM (i.e. physical VPN or virtual appliance).
- Experience with Citrix NetScaler, Cisco VPNs, CheckPoint, or similar
- Very curious and solution-oriented
- Take directions well and can troubleshoot systems integrations and network issues that come up with typical installs.
- Comfortable writing step-by-step documentation a big plus
- Excellent English communication skills – Can clearly and effectively convey the right information in written form; Has effective probing skills
- Flexible – Willing to take on tasks, instructions, and/or work requests as needed
- Customer-focused – Someone who is willing to go an extra mile for their clients
- Resilient – Can work with less supervision, adapt to a fast-paced environment, and multi-task effectively
- Possesses excellent time management and organizational skills
- Familiar with Google Suite, cloud services, and other online tools
- Amenable to work on a flexible schedule
- Amenable to work less than 38 hours per week
- Amenable to work in PH Holidays
Basic Technical Requirements:
- Your own laptop/desktop PC with the following minimum specs: i3 5th gen and above/AMD equivalent; 8GB RAM; Mozilla or Chrome installed
- A consistent and stable internet connection of at least 10MBPS with a backup internet connection
- A noise-canceling headset/headphone
- A quiet and dedicated workspace at home
The pay structure is competitive and interesting. Speak to us to learn more!