tawk.to is the world’s most widely used business chat application, with over 4M active business users globally. We are looking to hire a smart, reliable, and dedicated Social Media Virtual Event Assistant who will be responsible for assisting the Event Manager in executing the event’s social media plan and strategy to meet and exceed the overall audience target.
If these Values struck a chord, then you may just be the next High Flyer we are looking for:
Family-oriented – You understand that family comes before work.
Honest – All we have in this world is our word.
Teachable – We do not expect you to know everything, you just have to be willing to learn and grow.
Loyal – Customers will come and go, but our team sticks around for a reason.
Reliable – You are the type of person that your friends and family know they can rely on.
- Enhance and grow VYTS social channels’ organic growth
- Work with event and travel media teams to produce quality social media content daily for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn related to VYTS shows themes, sponsors and Expert Panel sessions.
- Create and find relevant content to repost across our social channels
- Stay up to date with travel and tourism trends or popular topics
- Write relevant and engaging captions for posts
- Source and edit videos provided by exhibitors, sponsors and from the Expert Panel session recordings for use with social media postings
- Source and approach influencers and brand partners to collaborate with
- Analyze SEO and trends in our web traffic to optimize content performance
- Moderate and manage large social communities
- Work with graphic designer, video editor and the event team
- Publish and schedule content on the website and social media channels
- Providing backup support for Consumers, Travel Agents, Exhibitors, Sponsors and Partners Support Team
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum three years extensive experience with Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Excellent business writing style (both content and copywriting)
- Good understanding of social media KPIs and capable of making decisions based on analytics
- Able to produce and communicate social media reports with detailed results
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Can work independently and collaboratively
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Reliable and well organized
- Ideally with B2B event experience and interest in travel and tourism
- Amenable to work on US and/or UK hours
- Amenable to work on shifting schedules
- Amenable to work in PH Holidays
- Amenable to work during weekends
Basic Technical Requirements
- Your own laptop/desktop PC with the following minimum specs: i3 5th gen and above/AMD equivalent; 8GB RAM; Mozilla or Chrome installed
- A consistent and stable internet connection of at least 10MBPS with a backup internet connection
- A quiet and dedicated workspace at home