tawk.to is the world’s most widely used business chat application, with over 3,600,000+ active business users globally. We are looking to hire smart, reliable, and dedicated Social Media Administrator Virtual Assistants, who have a high level of English proficiency to assist with customer service (via phone and email) for one of our clients.
To learn more about having a career at tawk.to, please visit: https://www.tawk.to/jobs-at-tawk-to/
If these Values struck a chord, then you may just be the next High Flyer we are looking for:
- Family oriented – You understand that family comes before work.
- Honest – All we have in this world is our word.
- Teachable – We do not expect you to know everything, you just have to be willing to learn and grow.
- Loyal – Customers will come and go, but our team stick around for a reason.
- Reliable – You are the type of person that your friends and family know they can rely on.
- Write, review, edit and post on Social Media platforms
- Write Newsletters
- Create and design content on Social Media
- Social Media Marketing and Graphic design
- Answer customer emails and do a bit of phone-based work
- At least 1 year experience in Social Media Marketing and Administration
- Has background in content writing, marketing and graphic design
- Familiarity with Hootsuite, Canva, Mail Chimp or Monday.com
- Excellent English communication skills – Can clearly and effectively convey the right information in written form; Has effective probing skills
- Flexible – Willing to take on tasks, instructions, and/or work requests as needed
- Customer focused – Someone who is willing to go an extra mile for their customers
- Resilient – Can work with less supervision, adapt to a fast-paced environment, and multi-task effectively
- Possesses excellent time management and organizational skills
- Familiar with Google Suite, cloud services, and other online tools
- Amenable to work on US hours
- Amenable to work 20hrs/week
- Amenable to work on Flexible schedule
- Amenable to work in PH Holidays