tawk.to is the world’s most widely used business chat application, with over 4M active business users globally. We are looking to hire a smart, reliable, and dedicated People Virtual Event Assistant who will be will be involved in delivering a seamless experience and increased value for travel agents, consumers, exhibitors, sponsors, and other attendees of Virtually Yours Travel Shows.
The People Virtual Event Assistant is responsible for assisting the Event Manager in executing the event plan and strategy to meet and exceed the overall target in consumer and travel agents’ (i.e. the Buyers) expectations and experience related to virtual show content and quality engagement between them and the exhibitors and sponsors (i.e. the Sellers). And to help maximize the Seller’s ROI (i.e. acquiring bookings from consumers and new travel agent customers) .
Success in the position requires the People Virtual Event Assistant to possess drive, integrity, openness, wittiness, charisma as well as the ability to discuss challenges with the events team as a whole.
If these Values struck a chord, then you may just be the next High Flyer we are looking for:
Family-oriented – You understand that family comes before work.
Honest – All we have in this world is our word.
Teachable – We do not expect you to know everything, you just have to be willing to learn and grow.
Loyal – Customers will come and go, but our team sticks around for a reason.
Reliable – You are the type of person that your friends and family know they can rely on.
- Implement event support as instructed and manage end-to-end client relationships and
- Communicate with event attendees, explain how the virtual platform works and assist them in uploading their user-profiles and information on the platform.
- Main tasks include registration chat support, live show support for consumers, travel agents and exhibitors, providing tips on how to best meet their objectives.
- Help setup exhibitor and sponsors webpage, including web research for their information and content on their website and social channels
- Provide a high level of customer service at all times to all members and stakeholders.
- Work closely with sales teams to deliver successful events.
- Other duties as assigned
- Projects an enthusiastic, positive attitude, is client-service oriented with a proven ability to work with senior-level executives, and is able to work on multiple projects and with minimal supervision.
- The candidate has exceptional verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, excels at managing multiple tasks at one time, and performs in high energy, fast paced environment.
- Candidate must have a pleasant demeanor and a positive attitude to function within a team-based environment
- Proficient computer skills: Microsoft Office, Google Docs, and Sheets; have experience completing forms using WordPress application’s back office.
- Ideally with event experience, especially B2B events.
- Interest in travel and tourism
- Amenable to work on US and/or UK hours
- Amenable to work on shifting schedules
- Amenable to work in PH Holidays
- Amenable to work during weekends
Basic Technical Requirements
- Your own laptop/desktop PC with the following minimum specs: i3 5th gen and above/AMD equivalent; 8GB RAM; Mozilla or Chrome installed
- A consistent and stable internet connection of at least 10MBPS with a backup internet connection
- A quiet and dedicated workspace at home