Is this the Sales and Development position you’ve been waiting for?
If you believe helping is the new selling …
… that compassion beats coercion …
… and that human-to-human connections are more important than all the perfect pitches anyone can ever hope to make in this noisy digital world …
This could be the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
You’re an experienced Sales Leader with expertise in the SaaS industry looking for a new opportunity to become Head of Sales and Development for a world-renowned app.
You’ve been waiting for the right position to come along, where you get to share a product that has a massive impact for millions of users, every single day.
With more than 4 million business customers and over 1.7 billion brand interactions per month, tawk.to has established a global audience and industry following.
We’re looking for a motivated, talented and experienced Head of Sales and Development to join our growing team at tawk.to.
What You’ll Do:
- Nurture users through the product suite, ensuring they’re set up for success and maximum benefit in their businesses
- Design and implement effective prospecting, up-selling and cross-selling strategies
- Develop, convert, and expand a pipeline of clients, setting new records for growth and revenue
- Proactively respond to online chat inquiries, qualify warm leads and book meetings with prospects
- Work with marketing to develop promotional ideas and strategies
- Lead strategic planning for sales, with accurate forecasting to support predictable revenue
- Share the value of products and services with prospects as an evangelist for tawk.to
- Assist with pricing strategy for products and services
- Manage the CRM database, keeping names, contacts and leads up to date.
- Collaborate with marketing and engineering to identify problems, customer needs and opportunities to create memorable user experiences
Who You Are:
- You’re a sales leader with 3-7 years of relevant experience and expertise in SaaS solutions
- You have a proven track record of managing pipelines and exceeding sales quotas
- You have a passion to provide exceptional client service and an outstanding customer experience
- You have strong analytical skills and use data and metrics to back up recommendations and drive action
- You’re an effective presenter with outstanding communication skills
- You’re accustomed to working in a fast-past digital landscape and a competitive environment
- You have a good understanding of digital communication technology and emerging trends
- You are available to work during U.S. business hours and also attend weekly meetings in person at our Melbourne office during local business hours (AEDT/AEST).
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset — you know from experience what it takes to run your own company and take full ownership of projects
In this role, you will work closely with our Head of Customer Success and VP Strategic Partnerships at our Melbourne location. This is a partial-remote position with reduced in-office requirements, allowing a portion of your work to be carried out at a location of your choice.
Help us achieve our goal — to enable businesses to be where their customers are and turn conversations into lasting relationships
If you are ready for a new position as a respected Head of Sales and Business Development that works amongst a respectful and talented crew, then at a minimum, you owe it to yourself to fill out the short application below and begin a conversation.
You’re one step away from the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
Apply today — for the first day in an amazing new adventure ahead.