tawk.to is the world’s most widely used business chat application, with over 4M active business users globally. We are looking to hire a smart, reliable, and dedicated Graphic Designer who will be responsible for creating visual concepts that inspire, inform and captivate travel consumers.
If these Values struck a chord, then you may just be the next High Flyer we are looking for:
Family-oriented – You understand that family comes before work.
Honest – All we have in this world is our word.
Teachable – We do not expect you to know everything, you just have to be willing to learn and grow.
Loyal – Customers will come and go, but our team sticks around for a reason.
Reliable – You are the type of person that your friends and family know they can rely on.
- Use digital illustration and photo editing software to create designs
- Create visual elements to help deliver a message
- Design graphics for our newsletter, website and social media platforms, including advertising banners, as well as HTML email marketing material
- Present design concept to the events team
- Communicate and collaborate with the event and marketing team to produce quality graphics content
- Incorporate changes recommended by clients and events team into final designs
- Able to work with clients in UK and US time
- Minimum two years’ experience as professional graphics designer with portfolio of past work examples
- Strong eye for detail and ability to apply consistent branding across wide range of materials
- Creative eye and thinker
- Good time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Can work independently and collaboratively
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Reliable and well organized
- Proficient in using Adobe Suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Interest in travel and tourism
- Amenable to work on US and/or UK hours
- Amenable to work on shifting schedules
- Amenable to work in PH Holidays
- Amenable to work during weekends
Basic Technical Requirements
- Your own laptop/desktop PC with the following minimum specs: i3 5th gen and above/AMD equivalent; 8GB RAM; Mozilla or Chrome installed
- A consistent and stable internet connection of at least 10MBPS with a backup internet connection
- A quiet and dedicated workspace at home