tawk.to is the world’s most widely used business chat application, with over 4M active business users globally. We are looking to hire a smart, reliable, and dedicated Actual Show Virtual Event Assistant who will be will be responsible for assisting the Event Manager in executing the event plan and strategy to meet and exceed the overall target in audience quality and quantity.
Success in the position requires the Virtual Event Assistant to possess drive, integrity, openness, wittiness, charisma as well as the ability to discuss challenges with the events team as a whole.
If these Values struck a chord, then you may just be the next High Flyer we are looking for:
Family-oriented – You understand that family comes before work.
Honest – All we have in this world is our word.
Teachable – We do not expect you to know everything, you just have to be willing to learn and grow.
Loyal – Customers will come and go, but our team sticks around for a reason.
Reliable – You are the type of person that your friends and family know they can rely on.
- Arrange and oversee the running of these scheduled Zoom panel sessions, ensuring a seamless event from start to end
- Set-up show content for panel and networking sessions on the platform as well as coordinate and provide support for the Zoom session recording by the moderator and the speakers
- Support/assist speakers, moderators by running practice sessions, helping to load slides
- Live Show Monitoring Related: Provide live event support which includes live show monitoring, live show experience enhancement
- To make sure that exhibitors’ virtual booths and Expert Panel & Networking sessions get maximum exposure and live traffic
- General Duties Providing back-up support for Consumers, Travel Agents, Exhibitors, Sponsors and Partners Support Team and provide a high level of customer service at all times to all members and stakeholders
- Work closely with sales teams to deliver successful events.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of two years’ experience working with coordinating and enhancing live in-person event experiences for attendees, exhibitors, and speakers/performers.
- Experience in using content management systems e.g. WordPress
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experienced user of digital communication platforms
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Good customer service ethos
- Good at solving problems
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Interest in web technologies
- Reliable and well organized
- Proficient in the setup and use of Zoom Meetings for networking
- Must be able to clearly communicate (verbal and written) in English
- Ideally with B2B event experience and interest in travel and tourism
- Amenable to work on US and/or UK hours
- Amenable to work on shifting schedules
- Amenable to work in PH Holidays
- Amenable to work during weekends
Basic Technical Requirements
- Your own laptop/desktop PC with the following minimum specs: i3 5th gen and above/AMD equivalent; 8GB RAM; Mozilla or Chrome installed
- A consistent and stable internet connection of at least 10MBPS with a backup internet connection
- A quiet and dedicated workspace at home